Vocational qualifications from level 2 to level 7 in construction, demolition, plant & business skills
Are you interested in an assessing role? Do you want a career change to help and support learners to achieve a construction qualification? Do you have a passion for teaching? If the answer is yes then Prime Qualification could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Prime Qualification are looking for assessors to deliver construction NVQ’s from level 2 to 7. Candidates must possess a strong background in construction and should ideally have a qualification or experience in teaching or training.
This is a freelance position where you can work remotely but will be required to travel to meet learners and to attend our office in Maidstone for weekly meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to travel
- Strong IT skills
- Strong background in construction
- Good communication skills
- Must be supportive and patient
- Be able to work independently and with a team
- The ability to keep accurate reports and records
- Previous experience in assessing would be useful, but not essential as training can be provided
Please contact us direct for more information: